£25K - £28K basic plus uncapped OTE
1st year OTE £45K uncapped
2nd year OTE £55K uncapped
3rd year OTE (our top performers earn over 70K)
We are Love Recruitment, and we are a specialist recruitment company based in Vauxhall that specialises in fitness, leisure and care recruitment.
Love Recruitment was born in 2015 with a simple vision: to create a recruitment company that put people first and was based on our core principles: Service and Delivery. We are now one of the biggest recruitment agencies in the fitness and leisure industries.
We are now looking to expand our team and are recruiting for an Account Manager to join the team at our Vauxhall based office in the fitness sector. We are looking for someone to work within the fitness division, alongside our current awesome team and you will ideally have experience in this sector either by working in this field or by recruiting in it. More on this later…
This can be an extremely fast paced role and will involve you managing the entire recruitment process from brief with our client to finding and placing superstars. Your day to day will involve interviewing candidates (face to face/ zoom/ telephone) and liaising with clients on progress. This is a targeted role, and you will be working toward a revenue target on a monthly basis.
What we LOVE in our people!
In essence, we are looking for great humans who are keen to work in recruitment. However, here are a few specifics
· Fitness or leisure industry experience: Ideally in management.
· Engaging personality: Recruitment is all about speaking to people and getting to know them and understand their story. You must love people and be naturally curious.
· Obsession with providing great service: This is a massive non-negotiable for us.
· Evidence of giving/selfless: We want people who care. Caring is not something that just starts, it has a track record both in work and personally. We need a great example of both.
· Winner / Competitive: Always looking to improve yourself and your team.
· Ability to Multi-task: Every day is different (some intense)
What we can offer, to hopefully make you LOVE us!
Besides the usual benefits including a competitive basic + an industry leading commission structure, here are some of the other perks that await you.
· 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
· Your birthday off (unless you want to spend it with us)
· Monday – Friday role
· Company paid trips abroad (our teams have been to India, Australia, France and Denmark over the past few years)
· A continuous and extensive training plan
· Training fund (we love investing in our staff!)
· Opportunity to become a shareholder in our business after 3 years of service
· Monthly and Quarterly team night outs (We are a team of foodies, and we believe there is no better way to celebrate than an extravagant tasting menu!)
· Friday Desk beers
· Flexible hybrid working after you pass your probation.
So if this does sound interesting, please do APPLY NOW. Lawrence will be handling the recruitment for this role and you if you have any questions, please do feel free to get in touch.