Membership Sales Consultant in Winchester - Orangetheory Fitness Studio!
We are recruiting for this fitness industry job
32 hours per week/ £10 per hour plus bonus + career progression
Orangetheory Fitness is a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out. They make it simple for their members to push themselves and be the best they can be. As fitness sales jobs go, this is among the very best health and fitness opportunities you can find. There is fantastic progression available with this role and you'll even receive a free membership to participate in this incredible workout a few times a week!
The role assists in running all “front of house” fitness studio operations, with a strong focus on premium customer service as well as meeting sales expectations. An ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and some sales experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximising workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
Some of the main responsibilities of this fantastic fitness job:
- Driving membership sales and actively supporting with existing member retention
- Conducting telephone enquiries/ follow up calls/ customer care calls
- Leading OTF studio previews with prospects
- Greeting members and guests, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Developing fantastic relationships with your existing members and playing a real part of their ongoing fitness journey
- Responding to member requests, enquiries and concerns
- Working closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Completing regular training as part of ongoing development
An ideal candidate for this role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience highly preferable
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and administrative skills
- A passion for fitness and helping others!
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Your recruiter for this role is Abhi Lakhina, MD at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Maddie and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.
We are here to support recruitment in the fitness industry and have produced videos on CV writing, interview preparation, guides to fitness jobs and many more that can be seen on our blogs or on our YouTube channel, click on a couple of examples below to check them out.
Videos you may find useful -
CV writing advice -
Interview Preparation -
Other useful tips - https://www.youtube.com/channe...
Interview Prep - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...
What we look for in a Club Manager - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...