£20k plus Bonus
We are representing a leading education provider in the fitness industry, being the market leader in helping aspiring Strength & Conditioning coaches achieve their goals. In our ten years of trading, we are proud to have developed and mentored elite coaches in the UK and worldwide. Whilst the Level 4 award is our flagship product, our extensive catalogue of certified CPD, further development courses and Elite Coach Network provide coaches with the best tools to be the best in the game.
As the Operations Assistant, you will become part of an established and growing company within the education sector. Your role will be to engage with current students and graduates on a daily basis helping them to overcome any issues or obstacles with their learning. You will also build relationships with our tutor team and venues, organising schedules within budget. You will be pivotal to the Operations Team achieving their outcomes as well as assisting the Finance and Sales & Marketing Teams as needed to drive growth, focusing on efficiencies, quality and utmost customer service. Our ideal Operations Assistant has a proven background in Customer Service, strong communications skills, excellent telephone manner, and the ability to build rapport and form strong relationships.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Dealing with general customer service enquiries via email and telephone
- Exceeding customer expectations and finding new ways to impress them
- Having sound knowledge of all products and upselling to existing customers when the opportunity arises
- Responding to complaints and implementing ideas to minimise them
- Building relationships and liaising with new and existing venues and tutors to schedule online and in person workshops and assessment days ensuring full cover for all courses and any additional student support required. Plus any associated admin.
- Becoming an expert in Infusionsoft to build and manage student correspondence
- Student registrations and other admin related to external providers
- Covering for other members of the Operations team as required
- Liaising with external finance provider
- Managing and owning Operational data to ensure efficiencies are maintained and improved
- Ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM system.
- Be a goodwill ambassador for the company by the courteous treatment of all customers, ensuring at all times the professionalism of the company is upheld
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to and actions documented where necessary
Maintain your own health & safety and that of staff and visitors in accordance with the company's health & safety policies
Any other duties as required by the company. This is not exhaustive and is subject to change in line with the demands of the business.