Studio Manager in Milton Keynes - Premium Boutique Fitness Brand
A fantastic fitness industry job in Milton Keynes
Full time position
£25-30k plus bonus (OTE £40k+)
Our client is a huge name in the boutique fitness market, with an already massive global presence and still growing. We now have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Studio Manager to join the team at their studio in Milton Keynes!
Within the company framework your job is to create an exercise environment where all members walk in inspired and leave with a huge smile on their face. They have an amazing product and pride themselves on fantastic service and really guiding their members to achieve their goals. This is a fitness job where you get to run the club like your own business, so a strong commercial background is essential.
This is a gym job that requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, service and product and is incredibly hands on and prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience. The successful candidate will have a unique pathway for progression and enjoy a fantastic work culture.
Some of the key elements of this exciting new role:
- Driving new membership sales and lead generation
- Actively supporting with existing member retention and helping create a fantastic community
- Planning member events and activities
- Planning social media activities to drive community and new membership
- Ensuring a world class member service is delivered consistently
- A background in studio, community or sales management
- A background in fitness isn’t essential, a passion for fitness is a must!
- Very values driven, with high standards to represent a premium product and experience
- Experience in delivering outstanding customer service
For the right candidate there is a great commission structure and working culture available, as well as the potential for flexible working and growth with this fantastic brand. There may also be the potential of additional hours delivering the product too (*fitness qualified only).
Please note that only candidates matching the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the recruitment process.
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Senior Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Maddie and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.
We are here to support recruitment in the fitness industry and have produced videos on CV writing, interview preparation, guides to fitness jobs and many more that can be seen on our blogs or on our YouTube channel, click on a couple of examples below to check them out.