Premises Maintenance Officer – Multi Site
South West London - £28k
We are looking for a very special individual within the Health & Fitness Sector to to be responsible for the general maintenance of a number of premises across four different venues within West London. This is a really varied role, where you will need to be able to “wear different hats”, so a diverse knowledge base is an absolute must!
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Officer. This is a leisure opportunity not to be missed working for a well respected Leisure Management business. You will be reporting to the Premises Manager and working as an integral part of the company, you will support the day to day running of the facilities ensuring that ongoing maintenance is carried out promptly and to the required standards.
You will need to be super organised and able to multi task. Some of what you will be doing includes…..
- Responsibility for the day to day management of property maintenance across all of the premises, assessing and prioritising works.
- To ensure that all issues of maintenance relating to health and safety are given a high priority including being proactive in addressing any other site risks or hazards, and alerted to the H&S committee as standard
- Providing assistance as required for the delivery of capital projects
- Deliver and Monitor PPM, Lifecycle and Reaction programmes
- In conjunction with site managers, ensures that utility meter readings are collated and submitted to the council when required
- Is emergency key holder
- Provides all necessary input to reducing the company carbon footprint
What do we need from you (aside from being super organised)?
- Knowledge and understanding of H&S issues relevant to the role
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to negotiate desired outcomes such as prices and deadlines
- Experience of dealing with contractors
Not only is the salary competitive but the benefits are great as well - 25 Days Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Pension Scheme, Eyecare Vouchers, Free Gym membership, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Weekly fruit basket, Staff Treats and a Weekly Wellbeing Hour.
Your recruiter for this role is Helen Horton, Senior Account Manager at Love Recruitment group, and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Helen and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.