Leisure Team leader - Waterside Hotel & Leisure Club Team Leader
Didsbury - Manchester
£20.5 plus excellent benefits
We are super excited to be recruiting for Waterside Hotel and leisure club in Didsbury! This is a great fitness job not to be missed. We are recruiting for a Leisure team leader to work in this fantastic gym/leisure club and support the general manager in the overall operations.
This is a great fitness job that would suit an ambitious candidate who wants to kickstart their career in management. Some of the responsibilities of the job
- To ensure the smooth day to day operations within the Leisure Club.
- To maintain vigilant supervision of the gym users ensuring their safety at all times.
- To administer first aid when needed.
- To complete all cleaning and maintenance schedules, ensuring faults are reported immediately.
- To conduct group Gym Orientations and 1-2-1 Gym Appointments.
- To offer training plans to include screening of customers, fitness assessments and prescribing lifestyle changes, dietary considerations and health and fitness development plans.
- To maintain concentrated observation of the pool and pool users in order to deal with problems and identify any emergency quickly.
- To carry out rescues and initiate other emergencies quickly.
- To carry out pool, spa and hydrotherapy pool water tests, and act accordingly.
- To deliver consistent excellent customer service and provide a professional, efficient and cheerful presence at all times.
The candidate will need to be:
- Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualified
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualified (desirable)
- Polite, friendly and confident when speaking to a diverse membership base of over 6000
- Possess an ability to teach classes, desired but not essential.
- Previous experience in a Managerial role desired but not essential
- Free gym membership
- Discounted gym membership for friends & family
- Extra income potential via class
- 28 days annual holiday a year + your birthday off
- Hotel discounts