Assistant Club Manager in Waterford - BRAND NEW Fitness Club
A fantastic fitness industry job
€20000 plus bonus (OTE €25000)
Our client has a unique ‘boutique-meets-gym’ concept hosting an incredible product at a competitive cost. Their members have access to a range of routes toward their fitness journeys including start of the art technology, 24/7 access and a diverse offering of cardio, functional and strength training. This club offers its members and team to be part of a huge global community!
In this fitness job as an Assistant Club Manager you play a key role in the business, responsible for overall day to day management of all operations. Working closely with the club manager, the position will have full accountability and authority for all operational aspects and management of staff, including sales, marketing and general administration.
Responsibilities of the role:
Membership Sales & Retention
- Driving club growth through quality membership sales
- Increasing member retention through member engagement
- Tracking and reporting on various sales ratios
Marketing & Community Activities
- Execution of National marketing initiatives
- Local area marketing planning and execution
- Generation of community focused initiatives
- Maintaining best practice digital presence
Club operations and presentation
- Reconciling monthly membership billings
- Chasing outstanding debtors
- Maintaining club presentation to the highest possible standard
- Maintaining equipment functionality and servicing
Management of Personal Trainers & Group Fitness instructors
- Assistance in marketing and development of personal trainers
- Maintenance of weekly Group Fitness timetable
- Previous sales experience is preferable, ideally a minimum of 1-2 years in any sales field
- Welsh speaking and a good knowledge of the local area
- Previous administration experience is preferable
- REPS Level 3 qualified preferred but not required
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, personable and conscientious personality a must
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Senior Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Maddie and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.
We are here to support recruitment in the fitness industry and have produced videos on CV writing, interview preparation, guides to fitness jobs and many more that can be seen on our blogs or on our YouTube channel, click on a couple of examples below to check them out.
Videos you may find useful -
CV writing advice -
Interview Preparation -
Other useful tips - https://www.youtube.com/channe...
Interview Prep - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...
What we look for in a Club Manager - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...