General Manager in London – Exclusive Boutique Fitness Studio
We are recruiting for this fitness job in Mayfair
£35-42k (experience dependant) plus performance related bonus**
We have an incredible opportunity for a General Manager to join an incredible boutique fitness brand in Mayfair. Home to state-of-the-art of facilities and a slick, results driven offering this is a fitness industry job not to be missed. This opportunity comes with a fantastic working culture and for the right individual there is a great chance to grow within the business.
This is an exciting fitness job where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the owner who is extremely passionate about making this concept a success. Experience of working in the boutique fitness space is important. However, my client is also keep to speak to candidates from other sectors where they have had to provide exceptional customer service.
Some of the key responsibilities of this fitness job:
- Heading up all studio operations including rotas, studio payroll and completing opening/ closing shifts
- Managing all aspects of the studio and this incredible product, including recruitment and retention of best-in-show rockstar trainers!
- Delivering outstanding member service and representing this fabulous brand’s high standards at all times
- Team management and development
- Meeting and exceeding studio revenue targets
- Keeping in control of stock management
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Has an extensive fitness training background (ideally with high-end/ boutique brands)
- Currently in a similar management role and looking for your next challenge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience within a high-end boutique fitness environment desirable but not essential (a passion for fitness is a must!)
- Proven examples of working towards/ meeting KPIs
- Flexible with shifts and able to support with opens/ closes and weekends where required
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Maddie is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please 'apply now'.
We are here to support recruitment in the fitness industry and have produced videos on CV writing, interview preparation, guides to leisure and fitness jobs and many more that can be seen on our blogs or on our YouTube channel, click on a couple of examples below to check them out.
Videos you may find helpful -
CV Writing -
Interview Preparation -
Others like these - https://www.youtube.com/channe...
Interview Prep - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...
Why Work in Fitness - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...