Member Experience Manager - Innovative Boutique Fitness Brand
Berkshire/ Buckinghamshire area £22-23.5k
This fitness industry job has an ASAP start
In an age of accelerated developments in the fitness industry, our client is the next to bring their new incredible, extremely innovative movement focussed concept to market. There are huge plans for this dynamic offering, and we now have a truly exciting opportunity for a Member Experience Manager to support three of their gorgeous studios in the Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire areas. The successful candidate will play a huge part in member experience, with fantastic scope of development on offer.
This is a gym job that requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, incredible service and product and is prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience.
- You will be the face of the business and ensuring every member enjoys a flawless fitness experience
- Actively supporting with member retention
- Ensuring operational excellence in your studio and maintaining high standards at all times
- Supporting the studio operationally and with opening/ closing shifts
- All about people and delivering outstanding service, every time!
- A passion for fitness and supporting members to achieve their goals
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a premium and service driven fitness setting is ideal
- Flexible with availability and able to work early/ late/ weekend shifts (rotating) to lead your studio operationally
- A minimum of level 2 fitness qualified
- A background in wellness settings is highly desirable but not essential
- Eager to be part of a team with great growth potential, in an environment that is all about others
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Maddie and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.
We are here to support recruitment in the fitness industry and have produced videos on CV writing, interview preparation, guides to fitness jobs and many more that can be seen on our blogs or on our YouTube channel, click on a couple of examples below to check them out.
Videos you may find useful -
CV writing advice -
Interview Preparation -
Other useful tips - https://www.youtube.com/channe...
Interview Prep - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...
What we look for in a Club Manager - https://www.loverecruitmentgro...