Fitness Advisor in London - KX Chelsea
An amazing fitness industry job
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our team...
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Fitness Advisors to strengthen our in house personal training team. The role will begin on the gym floor and you will be enrolled on our industry leading KX Education and Development Programme, with a clear progression plan for future personal training development.
The successful applicant must have relevant qualifications and experience within the fitness industry and have a passion for providing 5 star customer service, along with being able to meet the needs of our members in a discreet and efficient manner.
The successful applicant will be someone who is looking for a bigger and better career in the fitness industry and keen to progress through continued education and applied practical experience.
- Industry experience is desired to be considered for this role
- Level 3 Personal Trainer, or equivalent qualification is required
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word
The successful candidate will have a high level of presentation and due to the nature of the role will be fluent in English.
Please note that all positions are paid on a monthly basis. These positions involve some weekends with a combination of morning, daytime and evening shifts.
- Competitive pay above industry standard
- Company benefits, including 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to our advanced certified fitness industry training course
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent