Assistant Manager - Leading Leisure venue
£22K plus bonus plus excellent progression opportunities
I am recruiting for a fantastic leisure job in Rotherham. This is an opportunity to join a leading operator in the leisure space who are now looking to bring in a strong manager to lead their business in Rotherham. This is a leisure job not to be missed.
My client is a leading operator in the family entertainment and kids activities space and has a beautiful site in Rotherham. The site is set over 30,000 sq feet over 4 floors and has a brilliant reputation in the location area. My client is on a mission to create urban playgrounds with the leading trampolines, inflatables and Ninja warrior obstacle courses. Everyone is welcome and the there is something for everyone!
As an Assistant Manager, you will working directly with the General Manager in the running of the site. You will be responsible for running the shift and managing a team of 10-15 on shift along with a team of Duty Managers. Your responsibilities can be summarised by the following
- Ensuring your site if fully staffed and ready to provide exceptional customer service
- Lead new sales initiatives to attract new customers
- Ensuring the site is safe and all customers are having an incredible time from a service and from a health and safety perspective
- Ensuring that your staff are fully trained and engaged in the brand! Happy staff = Happy customers!
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to work for a leading leisure operator who is looking to expand over the next couple of years. You will joining a growing team with a great culture. Other benefits include
- Ability to grow into a more senior management role as the company expands. All management staff are provided exceptional training and development for their own career. My client is passionate about promoting their Assistant Managers to General Manager positions within 12-18 months.
- No more late nights! Shifts range from 9 am - 7 pm!
- A bonus scheme which is paid out monthly and the opportunity to earn an additional 2-3 K a year.
- Free visits to all the 5 sites in the group and discounts across other brands.
- A whole host of other opportunities
What are we looking for?
We are looking for above all else, the right personality. You must be energetic, empathetic and have a real desire to grow and develop along with the business. You must be super passionate about customer service and standards and must loving being in a customer facing role!
We are looking to speak to candidates who have worked in any of the following jobs: General Manager, Club Manager, Front of House Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, operations manager, member experience, Duty Manager, Front of house supervisor and Retail Manager. Experience of working in a the following sectors is highly desirable: Leisure, Family entertainment, Kid's Activities, Hospitality, Fitness, Retail or Holiday Parks.
Your recruiter for this role is Kelly Hesketh, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Kelly is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.