Sales associate role - London
£20K - £21 K plus bonus (OTE 28K - 30K) plus excellent progression opportunities
I am super excited to be recruiting for this fitness job in Islington. A global leader in the boutique fitness space, our client are now recruiting for Sales consultants. This is a fitness job in London not to be missed!
A Sales consultant is crucial role for as you will be at the forefront of providing excellent customer services to a loyal customer base. Our client are is a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results for members of any size/shape or fitness levels: it promotes inclusivity and we are looking to speak to candidates who believe in this!
As fitness sales jobs go, this is among the very best health and fitness opportunities you can find.
A little bit about what you'll be doing...
- Providing great customer service and general front of house duties
- Supporting members with any of their queries and issues
- Dealing with all new enquires via phone/email or face to face including recommending the best package to support them
- Supporting members with their on-boarding and continuously supporting their Orangetheory fitness journey
- Taking a proactive approach to generate interest within the local community to introduce new members and spread the Orangetheory message
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary plus an opportunity to realistically earn 8-10K in commission per year, however this is a new uncapped commission structure, an ambitious sales person can earn well beyond that!
- An opportunity to progress into a Studio manager position: 3 out of the 5 managers in London have started off as a membership advisor
Free membership to all Orangetheory Fitness Studios
Progression opportunities to becoming an Orangetheory Fitness coach if fitness is your true passion!
- Excellent opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to learn and access to industry leading training
A little bit about you...
- A background in sales or health and fitness isn't a deal breaker if you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service!
- A team player, building and creating great relationships is a crucial part of this role!
- Results driven and resilient!