Business Development Exec
Up to £25,000 per annum OTE- £30,000-£40,000+
We are working a leading education provider in the fitness industry, being the market leader in helping aspiring Strength & Conditioning coaches achieve their goals. In their ten years of trading, we are proud to have developed and mentored elite coaches in the UK and worldwide. Whilst the Level 4 award is their flagship product, their extensive catalogue of certified CPD, further development courses and Elite Coach Network provide coaches with the best tools to be the best in the game.
To attract, build and maintain B2B relationships with new customers and key partners in the education and fitness industry as well as complimentary target sectors. Selling their core products and services to other education providers and fitness specific departments within organisations as well as seeking and promoting sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Developing and executing sales plans and activities to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Growing business through the development of new B2B leads and contacts.
- Identifying prospects, sourcing data and contacts and managing nurture campaigns.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients and partners.
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business.
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation and process.
- Creating and delivering sales presentations and pitches.
- Use of Active Campaign and Infusionsoft CRM to rollout digital campaigns & assist with data management.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to and actions documented where necessary.
- Maintain your own health & safety and that of staff and visitors in accordance with the company's health & safety policies.
- Any other duties as required by the company. This is not exhaustive and is subject to change in line with the demands of the business.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of sponsorship and or partnership sales.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills.
- Perficient in data management and email marketing.
- Experience of CRM platforms (ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft ideally but not essential).
- A hands on team player that can work in a fast paced growing organisation and support other members of the team when needed.