Fitness Instructor/Coach - Boutique Fitness Studio
£20K - £22K plus bonus (OTE £35K -£40K)
We are so excited to be recruiting for this boutique fitness operator in Guildford. With a great reputation in the local area this is a fitness job not to be missed. We are now recruiting for an Employed Fitness instructor for this beautiful fitness operator in Guildford.
My client is a leading independent boutique fitness operator in Guildford. They have created an inspiring place to train and meet like minded people who are there to push their limits, meet great people, and look after their mind and body, in an non intimidating, non-judgmental environment. With fantastic coaches and facilities, my client strives to empower members with the knowledge and tools to create sustainable change.
As a Fitness Instructor/Coach you will be responsible for looking after the members and ensuring that always have all the information and knowledge they need to achieve their results. The role will involve you supporting members, running small group classes, body transformation programmes and promoting your own personal training services. Other responsibilities include
- 1:1 coaching (personal training)
- Small group training ( 2-3 people )
- Nutritional support
- Diary Management
- Support with social content creation
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to work for an independent boutique fitness operator who puts their employees wellbeing at the centre of their strategy! You will joining a growing team with a great culture. Other benefits include
- This is a rare opportunity to join a company which is offering an employed personal training role with a very attractive Personal training split with Group Exercise. You have the opportunity to earn an additional 15K -20K
- Friends and family gym membership discounts including 1 complimentary gym membership
- 50% discounts on all F&B and apparel
- Training and development including external courses paid for (for example nutritional courses ect)
- Employee of the month program - monthly winner awarded a voucher of choice
What are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, smart, customer focussed candidates who are looking for an exciting fitness job and have a ‘teach me’ attitude. You must hold a Personal Training Level 3 qualification and must be super passionate about providing great customer service and help members achieve their goals. We are keen to speak to newly qualified personal trainers and those who have experience and are looking for an exciting challenge.
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.