F45 Training Fitness Studio Manager
A fantastic fitness industry job in Hamburg
€3000-5000 per month (full time)
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world, has exploded in the last 10 years with over 2000 studios in 50 countries, and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, charismatic Studio Manager to join our F45 Hamburg Team. The studio manager plays a vital role within the team, to coach classes, manage a team of personal trainers, deliver the F45 Experience to the community and most importantly selling memberships. You will also be responsible to come up with creative ways to get more people to the studio and create brand awareness for F45 in Hamburg.
The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills, is able to overcome objections, and has a willingness to grow and foster a thriving membership culture.
- Collaborate with and report to the Management team to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, and performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Create class and trainer schedules
- Train and manage part-time personal trainers in accordance with F45 training methods
- Create and manage a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
- Grow and be part of the entire sales process
- Sell memberships and ensure the membership base is happy and engaged
- Work with our marketing team and sister studio in Munich to generate leads and strategize on the overall sales and marketing strategy
- Plan and organize monthly social events with the goal of growing a thriving community for this brand new studio
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of Personal Training Experience
- Multiple years of sales is a big plus
- Studio management experience is a plus
- Excellent written English & German (at least C level German), and ability to communicate via a high volume of emails.
- We will be hiring staff who don’t need to speak German as classes will be run in English, but German language ability is desirable.
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry
- Salary: a generous base salary plus bonus payouts based on the studio performance
Please upload your cover letter and CV