Fitness Instructor in London - 9Round
An incredible fitness industry job based in Wandsworth
Part time hours available (weekend working will be required)/ £10-12 per hour (experience dependent)
9Round is the ultimate 30minute, total body, kickboxing circuit! It's the END of boring cardio! We pride ourselves on providing a fast and effective full-body workout that changes daily. Anyone that comes through our doors is guaranteed to work every muscle every time.
We are able to accommodate all fitness levels at 9Round with our high-energy trainers on hand to motivate members and give assistance throughout each workout. We're dedicated to providing unique, fun and proven workouts to help you achieve your goals.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Trainer to join a new innovative, thriving Fitness brand in . If you are someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and enjoys training people in a fast-paced environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
On offer, is the chance to build on both your skills and confidence as a personal trainer by delivering dynamic full body, kickboxing themed workouts. While on the gym floor you will be given a chance to really own your environment and grow as a trainer.
- Responsible for leading group training sessions
- Encouraging good practice/technique
- Engaging with members
- Ensuring the facility is kept clean and tidy and all health and safety procedures are being followed
- Assisting with club sales, driving new prospects to the club and signing up new members
The right person must be:
- Previous boxing or Kickboxing experience
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, contentious personality a must
- Level 3 qualified preferred but not required
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification
- First Aid Certified
- Able to work a variety of shifts – Morning/evening/weekends
If you would like to be part of a fresh, exciting brand with fantastic development opportunities please apply!