Full time 40 hrs per week.
24,000pa + a strong 20% commission structure. OTE 35k
I am super excited to be recruiting for this fitness coach job in London. Our client is a pioneering personalised health clinic. Combining posture analysis and blood tests with the latest high spec tech, and using that data to create a personalised wellness programme for clients that includes next level fitness coaching.
A sport scientist is crucial to the clinic, they will work as a team with the fitness coaches and analyse the test data to help create a tailored wellbeing programme for clients.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of level 4 Nutrition qualified (preferable level 6/7)
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Ideally hold a sports science degree but not essential
- Be super switched on with high levels emotional intelligence
- The desire to learn and progress
- Great at people management with excellent bedside manner - critical with relaying potentially sensitive information to clients
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary plus an opportunity to earn incredible commission.
- Career progression to Head of Department
-Excellent opportunity to work with like-minded individuals and to learn and access great industry training
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.