Studio Manager in Winchester
A fantastic fitness industry job in Winchester
£35k per annumn
We are recruiting for a global fitness company specialising in innovative, high-intensity group workouts that are fast, fun, and results-driven.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, charismatic Studio Manager to join the Winchester Team. The Studio Manager plays a vital role within the team, to coach classes, manage a team of personal trainers, deliver an exceptional experience to the community and most importantly selling memberships. You will also be responsible to come up with creative ways to get more people to the studio and create brand awareness within Winchester.
The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills, is able to overcome objections, and has a willingness to grow and foster a thriving membership culture.
- Collaborate with and report to the Management team to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Create class and trainer schedules
- Manage part-time personal trainers in accordance with company training methods
- Create and manage a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
- Grow and be part of the entire sales process
- Sell memberships and ensure the membership base is happy and engaged
- Plan and organize monthly social events with the goal of growing a thriving community for this brand new studio
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, and performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are always followed
- Delivering outstanding member service and representing this fabulous brand’s high standards at all times
What we are looking for:
- Experience within a high-end boutique fitness environment desirable but not essential (a passion for fitness is a must!)
- Studio management experience
- Level 2 Personal Training Qualification
- Multiple years of sales is a big plus
- Ability to prioritise and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible with shifts and able to support with opens/ closes and weekends where required
What is in it for you?
- Salary: a generous base salary plus bonus payouts based on the studio performance
- Future share options
- Future progression to dual site management
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.