Sales and Membership Associate - Boutique Fitness Studio
£20K - £21 K plus bonus (OTE 26K - 28K) plus excellent progression opportunities
We are recruiting for this fitness job in Islington
Our client is a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out. They make it simple for their members to push themselves and be the best they can be. As fitness sales jobs go, this is among the very best health and fitness opportunities you can find.
We are looking to recruit fun, passionate, energetic fitness sales associates to work in this high-energy environment. You must have a real and genuine passion for the fitness industry and enjoy motivating members and supporting a world class member journey alongside the rest of the team.
- Providing great customer service and general front of house duties
- Supporting members with any of their queries and issues
- Dealing with all new enquires via phone/email or face to face including recommending the best package to support them
- Supporting members with their on-boarding and continuously supporting their Orangetheory fitness journey
- Taking a proactive approach to generate interest within the local community to introduce new members and spread the Orangetheory message
- Able to build trust and rapport, quickly and genuinely
- Enthusiastic and proactive in approach
- Genuinely wants to support and motivate members throughout their journey
- Fantastic customer service
- A passion for health and fitness
- Ideally sales or front of house experience previously
- Must be fully flexible and able to work shifts (this could include early, late and weekend shifts)
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary plus an opportunity to realistically earn £6-8K in commission per year, however this is a new uncapped commission structure, an ambitious sales person can earn well beyond that!
- An opportunity to progress into a Studio manager position: 3 out of the 5 managers in London have started off as a membership advisor
- Free membership to all Orangetheory Fitness Studios
- Progression opportunities to becoming an Orangetheory Fitness coach if fitness is your true passion!
- Excellent opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to learn and access to industry leading training
Your recruiter for this role is Lauren Minshall, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Lauren is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please ‘apply now’.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.