Membership Sales Consultant in Bromley - Global Fitness Brand
£23-24K plus bonus (OTE 28K-30K) plus excellent progression opportunities
I am super excited to be recruiting for this fitness job in Bromley. A global leader in the boutique fitness space, our client is now recruiting for Membership Sales Consultants. This is a fitness job in London not to be missed!
Our client is a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out. They make it simple for their members to push themselves and be the best they can be.
We are looking to recruit for energetic fitness sales associates to work in this high-energy environment. You must have a genuine passion for sales and be able to support new members in their journeys. With over 1000 studios and over a million members worldwide, this is a great opportunity to kick start your career with them as they embark on continued expansion in the UK fitness market.
- Work to achieve sales targets, individual and team based.
- Supporting members with any of their queries and issues.
- Dealing with all new enquiries via phone/email or face to face including recommending the best package to support them.
- You will help generate awareness of the brand. This will include planning and attending events like corporate wellness days and community events.
- You will also be working front of house welcoming new and existing members.
- Able to build trust and rapport, quickly and genuinely
- Enthusiastic and proactive in approach
- Level 3 fitness qualified is sometimes liked but is not essential.
- Fantastic customer service
- A passion for health and fitness
- Ideally some fitness sales or front of house experience previously - preferably 6 months
- Must be fully flexible and able to work shifts (this could include early, late and weekend shifts)
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary plus an opportunity to realistically earn 8-10K in commission per year, however this a new uncapped commission structure, and ambitious salesperson can earn well beyond that!
-Excellent opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to learn and access to industry leading training
-There is real opportunity with this role to develop and grow into studio management roles in the future
Your recruiter for this role is Molly Darwood, Account Executive at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Molly is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.