Property Acquisition Manager – Fitness Industry
An incredible role in property
£40-50k plus commission and car allowance
Our client is a leading fitness franchise business with some amazing brands under their umbrella and we are now looking for a Property Acquisition Manager as they continue their impressive growth in the UK. On offer is a fantastic working culture alongside a talented team, a great package and progression potential and the ability to be a part of this incredible brands legacy.
Some of the key responsibilities of this exciting new property role:
- Direct sourcing, viewing and qualifying appropriate properties
- Shortlisting and presenting sites to franchisees
- Presenting back suitability plans
- Managing and directing the process through all negotiations and legality
- Building solid long-term relationships with franchisees and agents
- Growing the wider incidental property portfolio and always looking for potential opportunities for strategic expansion
- Previous experience in acquisition/ property management (at least 3 years)
- Well-versed in the negotiations process
- A solid understanding of property legality
- Qualified in surveying
- Gravitas – and an abundance of it!
- Strong ability to lead and influence
- Those with a background in franchising and/ or with a company that has rapidly grown will be highly favoured as part of the selection process
- Flexible with travel required for the role
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Maddie is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’. Please note that only applicants matching the strict criteria above will be contacted as part of the recruitment process.