Front of House Manager – Industry Leading Entertainment Brand
c£26k + bonus
I am recruiting for an incredible leisure brand that have over 30 sites in the UK and are still growing. They offer a fantastic product and have an amazing working culture and progression potential. This is a leisure job not to be missed, especially for those of you who are budding future General Managers. This role will be based in Harlow, Essex and is a leisure job not to be missed. I am recruiting for a Front of House Manager.
You will focus on how we retain our customers by giving them the best welcome. You will play a big role in the management of memberships, having the confidence and insight to seek out new opportunities whilst managing existing relationships.
What do we need you to do?
- Manage day-to-day operations of customer service team to exceed the expectations of all customers
- Manage and support the front of house team
- Deal with all customer feedback
- Provide amazing service to all of our customers
- Continually review and update processes to make service delivery better
- Engage and delivery booking of events
What do we need from you?
- Experience of leading & developing a team
- Passion for customer service
- You are driven. You’re perceptive, you ask questions and you strive to understand. You enjoy solving problems. You don’t get flustered easily. You’re comfortable managing your time and can be counted on to skilfully handle feedback and complaints.
- You are people-focused. You’re warm, honest and genuine. You get a kick out of creating unexpected experiences which make people go wow! You’re cool under pressure.
- You have a can-do approach. You think on your feet. You keep things on track like clockwork. Whatever a member needs, whatever a customer is looking for, you help them find it. Basically you’re a service superstar!
- You will take ownership of feedback, compliments and complaints received. You will have an excellent level of knowledge of the industry and how best to provide outstanding guest experience. Great communication skills, and the ability to use different systems. You will have a natural ability to meet set targets and deadlines. You will be a real self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude.
I am looking to speak to candidates who have management experience working in a multi-faceted business. This could be a health club, family entertainment centre, trampoline park, bowling, Go Karting or any other leisure business.
This is a full-time position, shifts are based on 42.5 hours per week. Monday to Sunday, including weekends and evenings. Flexibility is vital for this role
Your recruiter for this role is Helen Horton, Senior Account Manager at Love Recruitment group, and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Helen and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.