Property Acquisition Manager in Manchester – Leisure Industry
An incredible role in property
£40-45k plus uncapped commission and car allowance
**This role will require national travel and the Head Office is based in Manchester**
Our client is about to disrupt the UK leisure market with their incredible offering and this is role represents a chance to join at the start and be part of the legacy!! As jobs in property go, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Some of the key responsibilities of this exciting new property role:
- Managing the whole acquisitions process from initial identification, financial appraisal, agreement of heads of terms, through to completion of lease
- Working closely with the CEO with expansion strategy
- Building solid long-term relationships with franchisees and agents
- Growing the wider incidental property portfolio and always looking for potential opportunities for strategic expansion
- Previous experience in acquisition/ property management (at least 3 years)
- Well-versed in the negotiations process
- A solid understanding of property legality
- Qualified in surveying
- Gravitas – and an abundance of it!
- Strong ability to lead and influence
- Those with experience with a company that has rapidly grown will be highly favoured as part of the selection process
- Flexible with travel required for the role
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Maddie is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’. Please note that only applicants matching the strict criteria above will be contacted as part of the recruitment process.