Business Development Manager - Well known Fitness and Wellness brand in London
£35k - £40k Plus fantastic commission structure and benefits
London, Hybrid model
A little about the role...
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and managing a database of prospective and existing clients across all business areas. They will be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts and will excel in closing these leads, whilst continuing to manage excellent relationships with new and existing clients. There will be a focus on Corporate/B2B sales.
- Source new business leads and opportunities and manage leads to develop into meetings and presentations
- Generate partner relationships between the brand and other organisations.
- Be the key contact for all inbound referrers (consultants, corporate and private health care providers
- Plan activity to grow each account through the first 3 month period following agreement start date and Renew all accounts in line with company targets
- Ownership of corporate accounts across all studios; management of corporate accounts and looking after these clients
- Hosting and running events (or coordinating and delegating if not involved directly), wellness days, open weeks, hosted classes etc- including the organisation and implementation of these events alongside studio teams
- Mentor CSM’s in building, growing and retaining corporate accounts in their studios
- In conjunction with Marketing, support the studios to carry out activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue
- Manage the administration of all new and existing accounts throughout the new and existing member journey
- Set expectations and manage the delivery of the Customer experience throughout the studio environment from the welcome to the classes.
A little about you...
- Essential Fitness Sector Knowledge; Personal training/fitness classes plus Physiotherapy sector experience
- Knowledge of how to grow/develop client base, exceptional customer service and development and implementation of strategic plans
- Experience within healthcare/leisure industry in a sales/development role
- Ability to build relationships and understand customer needs
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and customers including the Board
This role comes with loads of amazing benefits, plus a hybrid working model.
Your recruiter for this role is Lauren Minshall, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Lauren is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please ‘apply now’.