General Manager - UK's Leading Indoor Leisure Venue
£25K (plus 2-3k bonus)
My client is a leading operator in the family entertainment and kids activities space and has a beautiful site in Beverley. My client is on a mission to create urban playgrounds with the leading trampolines, inflatables and Ninja warrior obstacle courses. Everyone is welcome and there is something for everyone! This is a very exciting General Manager role and definitely a leisure job not to be missed!
As a General Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the whole site. You will be reporting directly to the Area Manager and will be responsible for a team of 35 staff (Perm and casual) and manage an Assistant Manager and 2 Duty Managers.
Your responsibilities can be summarised by the following :
- Ensuring that your staff are fully trained and engaged in the brand! Happy staff = Happy customers!
- Ensuring your site if fully staffed and ready to provide exceptional customer service.
- Managing budgets, KPIs, P&L and driving site performance
- Lead new sales initiatives to attract new customers.
- Ensuring the site is safe and all customers are having an incredible time from a service and from a health and safety perspective.
What's in it for you?
- Ability to grow into a more senior management role as the company expands. All management staff are provided exceptional training and development for their own career.
- A bonus scheme which is paid out monthly and the opportunity to earn an additional 2-3 K a year.
- Free visits to all the 6 sites in the group and discounts across other brands.
- A whole host of other opportunities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for above all else, the right personality. You must be energetic, empathetic and have a real desire to grow and develop along with the business. You must be super passionate about customer service and standards and must loving being in a customer facing role!
Experience of working in a the following sectors is highly desirable: Leisure, Family entertainment, Kid's Activities, Hospitality, Fitness, Retail or Holiday Parks.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have worked in any of the following jobs: General Manager, Club Manager, Front of House Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Operations Manager, Member Experience and Retail Manager.
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.