Studio Guide – BRAND NEW Boutique Fitness Concept in West London
£23.5k and fantastic progression potential
In years of accelerated developments in the fitness industry, our client is the next to have brought their incredible, extremely innovative movement focussed concept to market. There are huge plans for this dynamic offering, and we now have a truly exciting opportunity for a Studio Guide to open and lead one of their brand-new gorgeous studios in London. The successful candidate will play a huge part in member experience and studio performance, with fantastic scope of development on offer.
This is a gym job that requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, incredible service and product and is prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience.
Some of the details of this exciting opportunity:
- You will be the face of the business and ensuring every member enjoys a flawless fitness experience
- Actively supporting with member retention/ new memberships
- Ensuring operational excellence in your studio and maintaining high standards at all times
- Supporting the studio operationally and with opening/ closing shifts
- Completing member inductions and fitness demonstrations
- All about people and delivering outstanding service, every time!
- A passion for fitness and supporting members to achieve their goals
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a premium and service driven fitness setting is ideal
- Flexible with availability and able to work early/ late/ weekend shifts (rotating) to lead your studio operationally
- A minimum of level 2 fitness qualified
- A background in wellness settings is highly desirable but not essential
- Eager to be part of a team with great growth potential, in an environment that is all about others
Your recruiter for this role is Molly Darwood, Account Executive at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Molly is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.