Assistant Manager in Market Harborough - Snap Fitness
An incredible fitness industry job with a global brand
£20-22k (experience dependent) plus strong bonus, amazing career progression and 2 free memberships for friends and family!
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, India and Mexico. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio that has 17inch touch screens, TRX (functional frames), group fitness classes, small group personal training area and loads more.
Snap Fitness Market Harborough are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Assistant Manager. You must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to assist in the management of day-to-day operations of a busy Health Club plus a proven track record in the fitness or retail industries. You will be responsible for assisting the Club Manager in the general running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on the sale of new memberships, ensuring all members are having a great experience, management of staff and contractors plus health and safety requirements.
This role has a great opportunity for progression within the next 12-18 months as the business continues to grow and develop. Therefore, if you were looking to progress within the fitness industry the opportunities are available, with all training and support available.
This role will include the following:
- Membership Sales & Retention
- Driving club growth through quality membership sales
- Increasing member retention through member engagement
- Marketing & Community Activities
- Local area outreach and community focused initiatives
- Maintaining best practice digital presence
- Club operations and presentation
- Maintaining club presentation to the highest possible standard
- Maintaining equipment functionality and servicing
Candidates should have the following:
- Outstanding Customer Service and People Skills
- A proven ability to hit targets
- Level 3 REPs (Preferable)
If you think you would be a great addition to the team and can see yourself contributing, advancing, and learning with Snap Fitness then please Apply Now!