Assistant Club Manager - Snap Fitness Heswall
Salary: Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
A fantastic fitness industry job
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, India and Mexico. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio that has 17inch touch screens, TRX (functional frames), group fitness classes, small group personal training area and loads more.
Snap Fitness Heswall are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Assistant Club Manager.
You must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to assist in the management of day-to-day operations of a busy Health Club, plus a proven track record in the fitness or retail industry. You will be responsible for assisting the Club Manager in the general running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on the sale of new memberships, ensuring all members are having a great experience, management of staff and contractors plus health and safety requirements.
This is a full time position with 40hrs per week.
This role will include the following:
- Membership Sales & Retention
- Driving club growth through quality membership sales
- Increasing member retention through member engagement
- Tracking and reporting on various sales ratios
- Marketing & Community Activities
- Local area marketing planning, execution and outreach
- Generation of community focused initiatives
- Maintaining best practice digital presence
- Club operations and presentation
- Reconciling monthly membership billings
- Chasing outstanding debtors
- Maintaining club presentation to the highest possible standard
- Maintaining equipment functionality and servicing
- Management of Personal Trainers & Group Fitness instructors
- Assistance in marketing and development of personal trainers
- Maintenance of weekly Group Fitness timetable
Candidates should have the following:
- Sales Experience
- Management Experience
- Outstanding Customer Service and People Skills
- A proven ability to hit targets
- Level 3 REPs (Preferable)
- First Aid Certificate
- Clear DBS
If you think you would be a great addition to the team and can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please Apply Now!