Assistant Resident Manager - Huge Property Company - 12 month fixed term
£34k + 12.5% commission
We are so excited to be recruiting an Assistant Resident Manager for an award winning development and asset management company that specialise in build to rent luxury apartments. This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual to grow within a fast growing business.
As the Assistant Resident Manager you are responsible alongside the Resident Manager for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings ensuring an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported cases and driving retention of our current residents, management of the customer facing operational team members and ensuring that all team members live by the companies core values to deliver a consistent first-class customer service, embracing opportunities to stand out from the competition.
Some of the key responsibilities of this job:
- Support the Resident Manager and Resident Associates in delivering a consistent and positive, customer focused environment where the customer and visitors at the heart of everything they do.
- Ensure the team have full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation to support residents needs and experience.
- Support new incoming teams as required on other plots to aid the smooth on-boarding process.
- Attend regular meetings as required with other departments and Residents teams to share knowledge and best practice.
- Ensure any serious customer concerns/ complaints are managed appropriately in a timely manner and escalated to the Resident Manager, as required.
- Constantly reviewing operational processes and being creative in looking at ways to reduce expenditure and generate income to create a profitable development, utilising team to drive commercial focus and awareness.
- Support the development & growth of your team, ensure they are set up to succeed and all the required learning during induction and on-boarding is completed.
- Ensure that there is a strong and robust communication process with third parties, functions for the smooth running of the development.
- Ensure all matters relating to H&S compliance are adhered to and reported where required, including 3rd party statutory checks.
- Fully understand the company crisis management processes and ensure the team are regularly trained on these important processes.
- Ensure yourself and your team are working sustainable hours and monitor wellbeing amongst the team.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiastic personality
- Quick thinker
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – (desirable but not essential)
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.