Head of Sales – BRAND NEW Fitness Tech Concept
£40k plus uncapped comms (very strong OTE!!) + EMI share scheme after 1 year
Our client is the next huge disruptor to the fitness industry bringing an incredible new fitness tech concept to the market! Offering state-of-the-art technology this product gamifies training numbers to create an incredible, positive and competitive energy and a huge tool for member retention and engagement. They already have some huge backing and this truly is only the beginning! This fitness job represents a true legacy opportunity and there is unrivalled scope for progression and earning potential for the successful candidate.
Some of the responsibilities of this exciting new role:
- Identify all potential new business opportunities nationally
- Presenting and pitching the product
- Heading up all business development
- Attending regular events to promote brand awareness/ build your network
- Contributing to the wider commercial strategy
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Being an advocate of this incredible brand
- At least 3 years’ experience (minimum) in a Head of Sales/ Head of BD role
- Strong experience in B2B/ B2C sales
- You will ideally be coming from the fitness industry but a passion for fitness is an absolute must
- Proven track record of results
- Well-presented and articulate
- An excellent communicator with world class presenting skills
- Incredibly organised
- Flexible with travel – you will be covering business development nationally and this will be a big part of the role
This role will pay a fantastic basic salary along with a very strong, realistic OTE. This company have amazing ambition so are looking for a people that are looking to grow with the business.
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Maddie is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please ‘apply now’.