Personal Trainer in London - KX
A fantastic fitness industry job
Freelance position with competitive hourly pay
Job Title: Personal Trainer
Reporting to: Gym Manager and Wellness Director
Education and Development: Extensive continued education
Main function of post: Deliver exceptional PT services in one of the countries leading PT facilities
Key Attributes & Skills
- Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
- 5 years relevant industry experience
- Extensive & continued education post Level 3 PT qualification
- Have a growth mindset & passion for excellence
- Ability to deliver personalised and exceptional customer service
- Outstanding one to one and team communication skills
- A high level of administration – use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must display professional tracking of client results & programs
- Passion for health and fitness, and ability to coach advanced exercises
- Immaculate presentation
- Professional, efficient, and punctual
- Deliver PT services in line with projected targets
- Deliver KX 5* customer service and team support as required by the needs of the business.
- To deliver personal, and cross department customer service beyond member expectations – KX 5* Customer Service.
- Adhering to member interaction protocols.
- Deliver exceptional product knowledge of ALL gym equipment and functions.
- Develop and maintain professional and courteous relationships with all departments.
- Ensure up to date product knowledge on all KX services – Gym/Spa/Restaurant
- Deliver key administration skills smoothly amongst co-workers and shift handovers.
Operations (note: this will be in close contact with fitness management team)
- Pre book and plan holidays and holiday cover with line manager and adequate notice
KX Education and Continued Education
- Continually develop specific professional knowledge and skills as agreed with Gym Director
- Build your PT volume at KX via networking, promotion, and building relationships with other departments
- Participate in annual quality assurance process – Mid-year client data check and Annual observational assessment
- Set an example for your Fitness Advisor and FAPT peers and support their development and role.
Communication, Additional Points and Responsibilities
- To understand and adhere to the health and safety and equal opportunities policies.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with your line manager to support and maintain a professional working dynamic within the fitness team and club.
- Attend additional service training sessions where required
- Deliver PT and class invoice by month end due date.
- To adhere to the rules and regulations: staff entrance, uniform, training times, gym, changing room use, member areas etiquette, and personal grooming.
- Provide your personal profile information – up to date bio and high-resolution pictures.
- Adhere to club rules on filming and photography – no filming permitted where members present or without permission.
- Any social media content or filming within the club must be pre-agreed and used to support promotion of staff PT services at KX and tagged accordingly.