Sales Team Leader in Elstree
£20.6k + progression potential
We are recruiting for a fantastic leisure facility in Elstree. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate for is keen to continue their career in the leisure industry. This is a lesiure job not to be missed!
The Sales Team Leader provides day-to-day management of the Park. Their key responsibility is to manage the local sales and secondary revenue processes of the park whilst promoting the highest levels of customer service and staff engagement. You will directly be responsible for all staff and this is very much seen as an “Operations manager in training” role.
Other duties will include:
- Support the Customer Sales Manager in leading and developing a high performing team through effective recruitment, people management, development, retention, and succession planning strategies.
- To deliver local sales and marketing plans including the day-to-day management of social media.
- Hit site sales targets linked to membership, group bookings, parties and any other business initiative that may be enacted from time to time.
- Ensuring that compliant handling is investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- To deliver sales, product and customer service training to junior staff and new starters and to continually develop the entire team in these areas as the business needs change.
Why should you apply for this job?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading leisure company with sites across the country. My client has a great reputation of developing their staff in head of departments and general managers and this is the perfect first step!
Other benefits include:
- Access to an industry leading learning and development platform. You will receive some of the best training in the industry
- Clear progression plan to becoming a senior manager: This includes Operations Manager, Customer Service and Sales Manager
- The opportunity to work with some of the best managers in the industry
- Opportunity to work in the local community and to play your part in helping the nation get healthier and fitter
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who are super passionate about leisure and customer service and want to work in a fun and friendly environment. We are open to speak to candidates from a variety of different backgrounds but here are some of our non-negotiables.
- Have a passion for service
- Leadership experiance
- Sales knowledge
- Ability to prioritise completing tasks against competing deadlines.
- Ability to work open and close the facility and work some weekends.
- Experience in a customer service role: this could include retail, hospitality, leisure or fitness
Excellent progression opportunities to become a head of department in 12-18 months.
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.