HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING
Leading Fitness and wellbeing brand
Upto £50K plus bonus
London based with Hybrid working available
I am super excited to be recruiting for the marketing job for a leading fitness and wellbeing brand in the UK. With a national and international presence, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a great reputation and exciting expansion plans over the next 12-18 months. This is a marketing job not to be missed!
About the company
My client is a leading fitness and wellbeing brand in the UK. They run over 180 gyms across the UK and are truly a part of the community. They prioritise the health and wellbeing of their members and are true assets to the communities where they are present.
About the job
This is a super exciting opportunity for the right individual who will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of all digital marketing efforts. This is brand new role and you the successful candidate will be responsible for the digital customer lifecycle, focussing on acquisition through paid media, SEM and SERPs and web development, as well as member retention through integrated and automated digital customer experiences.
Some Responsibilities include
- Managing all digital marketing channels and activities inclusive of website, social, PPC, SEM and SERPs, and CRM.
- Strategy and planning of our digital marketing efforts, covering infrastructure and execution.
- Managing key relationships internally and externally to deliver digital marketing campaigns.
- Restructuring our franchisee paid media accounts to ensure central control that drives optimisation for the network.
- Financially accountable for managing a significant monthly budget across paid social and PPC.
- Optimising digital campaigns and ensuring the business is staying ahead with innovations in the market across all digital platforms - web, mobile, social, app.
- Ensuring our app is fit for purpose and fully utilised / measured as a key channel in our marketing mix.
- Driving success of campaigns and delivering improved conversion and ROI.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who is keen to take complete responsibility for my clients digital marketing strategy. You must be enthusiastic and keen to progress your career and have the desire to work in a fast moving environment. Some of the other requirements are
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in digital marketing
- Can demonstrate previous experience of creating and executing a digital strategy
- Can demonstrate delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Significant paid media experience both hands on and managing agencies
- Ideally a background in industry - leisure, lifestyle, sport, tourism – or franchising.
Your recruiter for this role is Abhi Lakhina, MD at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Abhi is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.