General Manager in Birmingham
We are recruiting for this amazing fitness industry job
Up to £26k plus opportunity to deliver PT on top
We are recruiting for at Club Manager for an amazing operator in the health and fitness industry. I am recruiting for a Club Manager in Birmingham. We are recruiting for a company that have been an innovator in the UK and Ireland fitness markets for more than a decade, constantly growing and evolving. The brand has personality, service and accessibility, reaching out to people of all ages and becoming the brand that breaks down the barriers of intimidation to everyone. A company that truly believes in making everyone feel welcome and building a ‘club for the future’ by providing their facilities with the best equipment possible.
This is a fitness job where you get to run the club like your own business, so a strong commercial background is essential. Within the company framework your job is to create an exercise environment where all members walk in inspired and leave with a huge smile on their face! They have state-of-the-art equipment and pride themselves on fantastic service, culture and really guiding their members to achieve their goals.
This is a gym job that requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, service and product and is incredibly hands on and prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience.
What do we need from you?
- You must be L2 (ideally L3 qualified)
- You are known for your friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively
- You love working in a team, and have the drive to inspire and motivate others to work towards and achieve targets
- You are confident in your leadership skills, and have experience managing a varied team in a fast-paced environment
- You are effective in your management, and know the ins and outs of recruitment, payroll, and training and development
- You have excellent attention to detail
We are looking to speak to candidates with experience in the fitness industry, you could also be a super passionate Operations Manager, Sales Manager or Fitness Manager ready to take their next step up.
This is mainly a Monday - Friday role, with occasional weekend support required.
Your recruiter for this role is Helen Horton, Senior Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Helen and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.