STUDIO MANAGER – F45 HIGHGATE
Full-time Employed Position
A fantastic fitness industry job
£25-30k plus quarterly bonus incentive
We are F45 Highgate, a young North London franchise of the global F45 network. We are growing and exist to help people improve their health & fitness. We also help great staff develop, grow and express themselves.
In this role, we need you to:
· Lead and motivate our members and our team
· Responsible for managing and running classes, presentation of the studio and facilities, managing suppliers, staff rota and member engagement
· Be hungry to learn, roll your sleeves up, and throw 100% of yourself into this role (and we’ll do the same to support your personal growth)
· Manage, develop & attract a team of experienced and new fitness coaches to deliver our schedule of classes, 7 days per week (excl bank holidays)
· Personally take classes yourself, show how its done
· Manage the 6 or 8-week F45 Challenges (x4 per year), including up-front 1-to-1 goal consultations, member encouragement and activities
· Support member growth and retention through the team by delivering exceptional services, quality classes, energy & inspiration to the community
· Help the Owner introduce and organise new classes, events and services to grow the member base
· Be a key partner in making F45 Highgate one of the best UK fitness studios
We’d love to talk if you:
- have genuine passion to help people
- are a proven team player & leader
- have infectious energy and presence
- will contribute to our growing community
- enjoys getting stuck in to make things better
- level 3 personal training certification & right to work in the UK
This is a full-time employed role, with the ability to shape the job scope in partnership with the Owner. Previous F45 experience is not required.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW. Telephone interviews followed by in-person assessments will be quickly organised. Discretion will be guaranteed.