Sales Executive role in London
£21-£25k plus bonuses and uncapped commission
Flexible working hours with potential weekend work and early/late shifts
We are excited to be recruiting for an exciting new role at a fantastic Boutique Club in London. A global leader within the fitness space, now looking to recruit a new sales associate at their London Club. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven individual looking to thrive within the Sales and fitness industry for this role.
The club and the workout
Our client offers a workout that combines science, coaching and technology ensuring maximum results are achieved. The science behind their concept is designed to charge your metabolism for a higher calorie burn even once your workout is finished!
A Sales Executive is a crucial role as you will be at the forefront of providing excellent customer services to a loyal customer base. This role will involve providing great customer service to the members and general front of house duties, as well as dealing with new enquiries via phone/email/in person. A Sales Executive will also be required to supporting members with their on-boarding and supporting them along their fitness journey and providing support with any issues/queries.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary plus a bonus scheme and uncapped commission. Commissions are paid from your 1st sale onwards and are uncapped, therefore huge potential for a driven sales executive
- Free membership to all our client’s fitness studios
- Fantastic progression opportunities to excel within the company
- The opportunity to work with an incredible, like-minded team with access to industry lead training
What are we looking for?
- A driven, resilient individual willing to work hard and provide exceptional service
- Experience within sales/membership is advantageous but not essential – a passion for delivery incredible customer service is must! Experience within retail/front of house is also advantageous
- A team player who enjoys building relationships within the team and members is essential!
Your recruiter for this role is Casey Mahadeo, Account Executive at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Casey is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’. Please note that only applicants matching the strict criteria above will be contacted as part of the recruitment process.