Duty Manager - Braintree
I am recruiting for a fantastic leisure facility in Essex. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate for is keen to continue their career in the fitness/leisure industry. This is a fitness job not to be missed!
As a Duty manager, you will have overall responsibility for the management of the facility. You will be responsible for opening and closing the site and will be managing the entire facility whilst on shift. You will directly be responsible for all staff and this is very much seen as an “Operations manager in training” role.
This facility site in Great Dunmow is brilliant! It has got a pool, a fully functional gym with the latest fitness classes.
Why should you apply for this job?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading leisure management company with sites across the home counties. My client has a great reputation of developing their staff in head of departments and general managers and this is the perfect first step! Other benefits include
- Access to an industry leading learning and development platform. You will receive some of the best training in the industry
- Clear progression plan to becoming a senior manager: This includes Operations manager, Fitness manager, Customer service and sales manager
- Opportunity to do additional courses which will benefit your career: this includes NPLQ (Lifeguard), First Aid at Work (FAAW), Personal trainer/Fitness instructor
- The opportunity to work with some of the best managers in the industry
- Opportunity to work in the local community and to play your part in helping the nation get healthier and fitter
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who are super passionate about fitness and wellness and want to work in an environment where they genuinely make a difference! We are open to speak to candidates from a variety of different backgrounds but here are some of our non-negotiables
- Passion for fitness and helping others
- Experience in a customer service role: this could include retail, hospitality, leisure or fitness
- Experience of working in a supervisor role will be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work open and close the facility and work some weekends.
Your recruiter for this role is Helen Horton, Account Director at Love Recruitment group, and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Helen and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’