Club Manager in Swadlincote – Snap Fitness
A fantastic fitness industry job
£24-26k plus up to £5k performance bonus
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, India and Mexico.
We provide state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, TRX, group fitness classes, small group personal training area and loads more.
Snap Fitness are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Club Manager for our Swadlincote Club. You must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to manage the day-to-day operations of a busy Health Club plus a proven track record in the fitness industry.
We want people with the vision and drive to grow and develop a state-of-the-art Health Club. This is a full-time position with selected candidate being able to work Mornings, evenings and some weekends (Rota basis)
This role will include the following:
• Sales Management - driving sales through local community and corporate outreach
• Marketing Management to drive membership growth
• Management of Personal Trainers
• Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, OH&S etc)
• Social media and club management reporting
Candidates to have the following (preferred but not essential):
• Extensive Sales & Management experience
• Level 3 REPS Certification (not essential)
• First Aid Certificate
• Outstanding customer service and people skills
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• A proven ability to hit targets
• Tertiary qualifications in health, business or commerce or strong business acumen will be highly regarded
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW