Fitness Manager - Leisure Centre
Covent Garden- London £25k
I am recruiting for a fantastic leisure job in London for a charity trust in the Health & Fitness sector. This is charity that aims to build strong healthy communities by promoting the fitness and wellbeing of the individuals within them.
I am looking for a Fitness Manager. You will be a vital part of the team owning and delivering membership growth and retention, whilst also supporting and Personal Trainers and delivering Group Exercise Classes. This is a leisure job not to be missed!
You will focus on how we retain our members by giving them the best welcome and start. You will play a big role in the management of memberships, having the confidence and insight to seek out new opportunities whilst managing existing relationships.
What do we need you to do?
- Devleiver Group Exercise classes
- Manage all Persoanl Trainers
- Deal with all new enquires and seek to sell memberships
- Work with the General Manager to set membership targets
- Provide amazing service to all of our members
- Deal with all member & guest feedback
- Develop Corporate relationships in the community
- Coach and develop the team to deliver set KPI’s
What do we need from you?
- Qualification and ability to deliver Group Exercise classes
- previous Fitness Management Experience
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- Passion for customer service
- You are people focused
- Experience of managing a team
You will have an excellent level of knowledge of the fitness industry and how best to provide outstanding member and guest experience. Great communication skills, and the ability to use different systems. You will have a natural ability to meet set targets and deadlines. You will be a real self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude.
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.