Financial Controller in London - Fitness Brand
£65-75k (experience dependent)
We are recruiting for a fantastic finance job in London for a leading leisure operator. This is a finance job not to be missed! Working with a dynamic team, this is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation as a financial controller.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants progression and growth with this fast-paced leisure operator!
The financial controller position works closely with the CEO and supports the operational activities of the business through financial management and administrative support. The main responsibility of the financial controller role can split into the following areas.
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance functions of the company.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the leadership team and Board when assessing internal decision making.
- Managing cash flow.
- Processing of monthly accounting entries including but not limited to accruals, prepayments, bank reconciliations, cost centre allocations etc. according to current Accounting Standards.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly Management Reports including Profit and Loss statements; both at Company and Departmental level, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement.
Month End Reporting
- Coordination of Month End close and processing within timeframes.
- Review of Accounts Payable and Purchasing entries to ensure accuracy and integrity of data and adherence to Financial Policies.
Audit, Taxation and Statutory Reporting
- Complete any Taxation and Financial accounting requests.
- Assist in the preparation of all other statutory accounts and annual or monthly returns.
Administration, Quality and Systems
**This role is based at my client’s office in London. This is a hybrid role but candidates must be flexible to come into the office full time at times where it is required.
To be considered for this role, you must have at-least 3-5 years’ experience in finance in a management position. You will also need to be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified to be considered for this role.
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Maddie and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.