Studio Manager in London - Elite Boutique Fitness Brand
30-35k basic salary plus up to 10k commission
We are recruiting for this exciting new role in London
We are looking for driven, commercially minded individuals for this fantastic new role in London! This is for a fitness supergroup in London, who offer an incredible portfolio of premium studios across London.
Our client are super passionate about giving excellent service and incredible fitness classes, where members are left eager to return back for more! With multiple successful sites across London and a rapidly growing business, they are now looking for Studio Managers in their London locations to take the reigns on the commercial aspects of the business and help drive member sales and strategies.
What will you be doing?
This role requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, service and standards and is hands on, be prepared to lead from the front. As the Studio Manager, you'll be managing the club as your own. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience! Driving sales and new membership activity is very important for this fitness job and you will also be responsible for recruiting an amazing team around you.
Some of the key responsibilities of this fitness job:
- Passionate about people & the importance to the business
- Heading up all studio operations including rotas, studio payroll and completing opening/closing shifts
- Delivering outstanding member service and representing this fabulous brand’s high standards at all times
- Management and development of your team
- Meeting and exceeding studio targets
- Keeping in control of stock management
- Being part of an amazing membership community ensuring retention
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are always followed
What are we looking for?
- Energy and enthusiasm - a real passion for the job!
- Confidence! Be the face of the Club and someone who loves building relationships with the team and members
- Currently in a similar management role and looking for your next challenge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience within a high-end boutique fitness environment desirable but not essential
- Proven examples of working towards and meeting/ exceeding KPIs
- Flexible with shifts and able to support with opens/ closes and weekends where required
This is an opportunity to advance your career, work within a fantastic team and inspiring atmosphere and truly demonstrate your skills. If you are interested and match the criteria, then we would love to hear from you!
Your recruiter for this role is Casey Mahadeo, Account Executive at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Lauren is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’. Please note that only applicants matching the strict criteria above will be contacted as part of the recruitment process.