Account Executive / Resourcer
£23K-25k plus bonuses
Fitness Industry Recruitment
We are Love Recruitment, and we are a specialist recruitment company based in Vauxhall that specialises in fitness, leisure and care recruitment.
Love Recruitment was born in 2015 with a simple vision: to create a recruitment company that put people first and was based on our core principles: Service and Delivery. We are now one of the biggest recruitment agencies in the fitness and leisure industries.
What does the role entail?
· Calling great candidates from the Leisure and fitness industries and finding out about them, their backgrounds and what they are looking for in their next career move.
· Achieving a consistently expected level of calls and new brilliant candidates each day.
· Working closely with our Account Directors to find specific qualities in candidates for our great clients.
· Leading our screening service which is an innovative new service we are offering our clients that is adding huge value and growing quickly.
As part of the interview process, we can and will cover all these areas in much more detail but crucially, this role will give someone a great foundation in recruitment and can also lead to internal promotion to a full recruitment role.
What we LOVE in our people!
In essence, we are looking for great humans who are keen to work in recruitment. However, here are a few specifics
· Fitness or leisure industry experience: Ideally in management.
· Engaging personality: Recruitment is all about speaking to people and getting to know them and understand their story. You must love people and be naturally curious.
· Obsession with providing great service: This is a massive non-negotiable for us.
· Evidence of giving/selfless: We want people who care. Caring is not something that just starts, it has a track record both in work and personally. We need a great example of both.
· Winner / Competitive: Always looking to improve yourself and your team.
· Ability to Multi-task: Every day is different (some intense)
What we can offer, to hopefully make you LOVE us!
Besides the usual benefits including a competitive basic + an industry leading commission structure, here are some of the other perks that await you.
· 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
· Your birthday off (unless you want to spend it with us)
· Monday – Friday role
· Company paid trips abroad (our teams have been to India, Australia, France and Denmark over the past few years)
· A continuous and extensive training plan
· Training fund (we love investing in our staff!)
· Opportunity to become a shareholder in our business after 3 years of service
· Monthly and Quarterly team night outs (We are a team of foodies, and we believe there is no better way to celebrate than an extravagant tasting menu!)
· Friday Desk beers
· Flexible hybrid working after you pass your probation.
So if this does sound interesting, please do APPLY NOW. Abhi Lakhina will be handling the recruitment for this role and you if you have any questions, please do feel free to get in touch.