Kitchen Manager - Vibrant Entertainment Venue
Aldgate, East London, £26k
We are so excited to be recruiting for this fantastic hospitality job in Aldgate, for a leading operator in the entertainment sector. I am looking for a Kitchen Manager. This is a hospitality job not to be missed!
As a Kitchen Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Assistant Manager in the running of the food offer. You must have experience in stock & wastage control, supervising a team as well as the ability to make a some great food! The main purpose of the job is to work alongside your teammates to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen ensuring the best possible guest experience
The site in Aldgate has great community ties and has some amazing facilities and is the perfect place to spend time with friends or family! It’s the perfect place for a date, to meet friends for a party or even a family gathering.
- Great customer service & a passion for people
- The ability to cook food to specification
- Experience of supervising a team, stock & wastage control
- Level 3 food safety
- Delivery of consistent high-quality food and beverage product
- Staff recruitment, development, and retention
- Stock management ensuring controls are in place and utilised to accurately order, process, track, count and analyse stock movements ensuring availability of product, minimising wastage, and delivering profit to budget
- Cooking dishes to menu specification
- Training and recruitment of kitchen team
- Identify recruitment needs and plan in a timely manner
- Assist in performance reviews of kitchen team
Shift Pattern: You will be required to work weekends as part of the role.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to ambitious candidates who are looking to work for a company with excellent progression opportunities. Ideally, you will have experience of working in the leisure, hospitality. However, we would be more than happy to consider candidates from other customer facing industries. You must have a passion for providing great customer service!
We are looking to speak to candidates who have worked in job roles including Duty Manager, Chef, Kitchen Supervisor, Operations Manager, Hospitality Supervisor, Kitchen Manager and many more.
Your recruiter for this role is Molly Darwood, Account Executive at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Molly is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please ‘apply now’.