Operations Manager - Leading Leisure centre in Lincolnshire
£23k - £24k
I am recruiting an Operations Manager for an incredible leisure facility that pride themselves on being designed for total inclusion and access to all. This is a great opportunity to join a leading leisure management company with sites across the country. My client has a great reputation of developing their staff in head of departments and general managers and this is the perfect first step!
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the facility, leading the team whilst working closely with the Assistant Manager and Contract Manager to deliver the centres objectives. This will require a hands-on approach to service delivery and ensuring adherence to Health and Safety requirements for which you will be personally responsible.
Guest Experience - customer service is second to none
Team Engagement - being an excellent communicator, team player and approachable.
Brilliant Basics - Health & safety and Brand Standards
Financial Performance - adjust operational issues and as a consequence to ensure all targets are met.
Membership Enquiries - whether this be new joiners, membership suspensions or cancellations with a particular emphasis on ensuring daily, weekly and monthly membership targets are achieved.
Swim School - by signing children up to swimming lessons, dealing with payment queries, actioning lesson movements and facilitating cancellations.
Deputy Management- in the Assistant Manager and/or Contract Manager’s absence.
Why you should work for them:
- Access to an industry leading learning and development platform. You will receive some of the best training in the industry
- Clear progression plan to becoming a senior manager
- Opportunity to do additional courses which will benefit your career: this includes NPLQ (Lifeguard), First Aid at Work (FAAW), Personal trainer/Fitness instructor
- The opportunity to work with some of the best managers in the industry
- Opportunity to work in the local community and to play your part in helping the nation get healthier and fitter
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in the leisure, hospitality or fitness industry
- Passion for Health & Safety
- Have previous management experience
- You must be customer focused
- Be an excellent communicator
- Ability to work open and close the facility and work some weekends.
- The ability to swim and pass your NPLQ qualification is a must
This role will be an excellent career progression for an experienced Duty Manager looking for a new challenge and with a particular passion for health & safety.
You're recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment group, and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Becky and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness & leisure sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness & leisure industry. If keen to be considered, please ‘Apply Now’.