Fitness & Sales Duty Manager
We are recruiting for a company that have been an innovator in the UK and Ireland fitness markets for more than a decade, constantly growing and evolving. The brand has personality, service and accessibility, reaching out to people of all ages and becoming the brand that breaks down the barriers of intimidation to everyone. A company that truly believes in making everyone feel welcome and building a ‘club for the future’ by providing their facilities with the best equipment possible.
This is a gym job that requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, service and product and is incredibly hands on and prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience.
We are looking for either 2 Part timers or 1 Full timer with a confident background in Fitness who can assist in the day to day roles of the gym and drive sales.
Starting wage from £20k (pro rata)
As a Membership Advisor, you will be the first point of call to all current and prospective members and form a key member in a team who aims to help people thrive through an active lifestyle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be dealing with new sales enquiries
- Use company systems to record targets
- Manage club tours, appointments and close sales
- Develop and promote company facilities
- Develop current corporate memberships through presentations/meetings
- Maintain cleanliness and the ensure successful operation of the site
- Assist with general club related duties
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of providing an excellent level of service within the commercial business sector. Additionally a passion for driving sales and meeting targets is also essential. A background within the Fitness Industry is desirable but not crucial.
The Personal Specification
- To be a good communicator
- To be flexible! You must be available to cover planned & unplanned hours
- To be available Monday through to Sunday
- Level 2 Fitness Qualified
- Class Instructor desirable
- Sales background preferred also
- Be enthusiastic about your job
We are looking to speak to candidates with experience in the fitness industry, you could also be a super passionate Duty Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Manager or Fitness Manager ready to take their next step up.