Fitness Instructor in London - 9Round
An incredible fitness industry job based in Hoxton
£10 per hour/ part time hours available
I am seeking a highly motivated and passionate Trainer to join a new innovative, thriving Fitness brand in Hoxton. If you are someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and enjoys training people in a fast-paced environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
On offer, is the chance to build on both your skills and confidence as a personal trainer by delivering dynamic full body, kickboxing themed workouts. While on the gym floor you will be given a chance to really own your environment and grow as a trainer.
- Responsible for leading group training sessions
- Encouraging good practice/technique
- Engaging with members
- Ensuring the facility is kept clean and tidy and all health and safety procedures are being followed
- Assisting with club sales, driving new prospects to the club and signing up new members
The right person must be:
- Previous boxing or Kickboxing experience
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, contentious personality a must
- Level 3 qualified preferred but not required
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification
- First Aid Certified
- Able to work a variety of shifts – Morning/evening/weekends
If you would like to be part of a fresh, exciting brand with fantastic development opportunities please apply!