Food & Beverage Supervisor - Leading Family Entertainment Venue
£22k - £24k+ bonus
We are so excited to be recruiting for this fantastic leisure job in Acton, for a leading operator in the family entertainment sector. As the UK’s number 1 park operator this exciting business have massive plans for refurbishment and to grow over the next 12-18 months. I am looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor. This is a leisure job not to be missed!
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the Hospitality & Events Manager in the running of the food & beverage offer. You must have experience in managing rotas and stock control, supervising a team as well as the ability to make a great cup of coffee! You will also be responsible for children’s birthday parties and the team that deliver these. So, a real focus on a guest experience & engagement is a must.
The site in Acton has great community ties and has some amazing facilities and is the perfect place to spend time with the family! You will also be responsible for providing an amazing experience to all the customers so a passion for service is an absolute must! As the face of the business, you need to be calm and approachable and can act quickly and effectively.
- Experience of managing a team
- Great customer service & a passion for people – can you deliver moments that matter?
- Brilliant basics
- Experience of managing a team, stock control, managing payroll
- Level 3 food safety
- Delivery of consistent high-quality food and beverage product
- Excellent customer service standards across the department
- Staff recruitment, development, and retention
- Stock management ensuring controls are in place and utilised to accurately order, process, track, count and analyse stock movements ensuring availability of product, minimising wastage, and delivering profit to budget
- Smooth delivery of party room event planning including communication, all scheduling, experience and parent and child engagement to maximise capacity
- Shift Pattern: Opening and closing of the facility and you will be required to work weekends as part of the role. Hours of work are from 8am - 8 pm
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to ambitious candidates who are looking to work for a company with excellent progression opportunities. Ideally, you will have experience of working in the leisure, hospitality, or fitness industry. However, we would be more than happy to consider candidates from other customer facing industries. You must have a passion for providing great customer service!
We are looking to speak to candidates who have worked in job roles including Duty Manager, Recreation Assistant, Operations Manager, Children’s Activity Supervisor, Hospitality Supervisor, Fitness Manager, Front of Office Manager and many more.
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.