General Manager in High Wycombe - BRAND NEW Snap Fitness
£26-30k (Depending on experience) + Highly Competitive Bonus
A fantastic fitness industry job
SNAP Fitness 24/7 is coming to High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire! This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing franchisee based in South East UK.
We are building a brand new state-of-the-art boutique facility over two floors, with ample free parking and kitted out with a vast range of top of the range equipment and technology. We are looking for someone ambitious, capable & reliable, a leader who is ready to roll up their sleeves, use their entrepreneurial/business skills, cultivate a strong team ethos and help build a safe, inspirational community gym for members to enjoy 24/7.
This is a full-time position and we are offering an attractive salary, plus extremely strong sales & performance incentives. There are also long term investment opportunities for the right applicant – making this role perfect for highly driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial candidates looking for long term personal development.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and creative Club Manager for High Wycombe, with superb organisational skills and leadership qualities. We are committed to ensuring outstanding quality and excellence in every area of our offering and making continuous improvements to our member experience; this is where we need you, a passionate, dedicated and professional individual with a genuine interest in growing a business.
- Driving club growth through quality membership sales through the local community and corporate outreach
- Provide leadership, guidance and drive initiative on all income streams of the business
- Accomplish agreed KPIs
2) Member Retention & Customer Service
- Develop a cultural and membership experience so that members are engaged and feel that they belong to a club rather than just a gym, to increase member satisfaction and longevity
3) Club Daily Operations
- Maintain the club to the highest of standards and according to Snap Fitness guidelines, ensuring that the member experience exceeds their expectations at all times: to deliver a 5 Star Service at all times to each member
4) Management, Training and Development
- Proactively managing the teams’ performance, setting KPI targets and providing constructive feedback to both develop and support the team to operate to our high standards and ensure that the Club is always striving to drive an innovative and premium offering
- Develop campaigns that are designed to profile target areas and groups
- Ensure marketing materials and months activities are within the marketing budget for the month
- Complete and record on a monthly basis competitor profiling, analysing findings and putting in place appropriate strategies to make best use of the competitive environment
6) Health & Safety
- Adherence of Club H&S requirements
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive sales and marketing experience with a track record on setting and delivering on both financial and operational targets
- Outstanding customer service and people skills – ability to build and nurture relationships with the local community, customers and team members
- Proven experience of successfully building, managing and leading teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
- Genuine interest and passion with growing a business and developing new skills
- Experience of designing and teaching classes to a high level is preferred (but not essential)
- Self-driven with a positive attitude and a clear focus on delivering a first class member experience
- Tertiary qualifications in health (Level 3 REPS Certification), business or commerce or strong business acumen will be highly regarded but not essential
- First Aid Certificate