Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer
We are recruiting for a company that have been an innovator in the UK and Ireland fitness markets for more than a decade, constantly growing and evolving. The brand has personality, service and accessibility, reaching out to people of all ages and becoming the brand that breaks down the barriers of intimidation to everyone. A company that truly believes in making everyone feel welcome and building a ‘club for the future’ by providing their facilities with the best equipment possible.
This is a fitness job that requires an individual who is a well-rounded fitness professional. You must be passionate about fitness, service, group exercise and some experience in membership sales would be desirable but not necessary. You will be incredibly hands on and prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry, enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience.
We are looking for either 2 Part time employees or 1 Full timer with a confident background in Fitness who can assist in every task in the day to day running of the club including driving leads and sales.
Starting wage from £20k (pro rata)
As a Fitness Instructor, you will be the first point of call to all current and prospective members and be a key member in a team who aims to help people thrive through an active lifestyle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering consultations & programmes on the gym floor
- Delivering member exercise classes in line with the timetable
- All day-to-day tasks required for safe and effective operation of the club
- Communicating with & motivating members to achieve their fitness goals
- Handling sales enquiries, Appointments & closing sales
- Lead generation
- Use company systems to record targets
- Develop and promote club facilities
- Develop local corporate relationships
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of providing an excellent level of service within the commercial fitness sector. Additionally, a passion for driving sales and meeting targets is also desirable.
The Personal Specification
- To be a good communicator
- To be flexible! You must be available to cover planned & unplanned hours
- To be available Monday through to Sunday
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness Qualified
- Class Instructor desirable
- Experience in sales desirable
- Be passionate & enthusiastic about health & fitness
We are looking to speak to candidates with experience in the fitness industry and those eager to enhance their skill sets with extensive training included in the role.