General Manager – Industry leading Leisure Brand
London - c£50k OTE
I am recruiting for an incredible leisure brand that have over 30 sites in the UK and are still growing. They offer a fantastic product and have an amazing working culture and progression potential. Our client is a fast moving, dynamic, award winning, exciting company to work for. This is a leisure job in London not to be missed. I am recruiting for a General Manager.
We are looking for exceptional managers, who can lead the team to deliver an amazing customer service experience. You will be driven by delivering an amazing experience to our customers in an environment where no 2 days are the same. You will need to ensure that all our customers have a fun and engaging experience with us in a safe environment. Your role is to lead your management team by example and to continue to develop and manage the site with exceptional customer service, engaged and willing staff within the budgets and targets that are set.
You will have full accountability for the financial integrity of the centre to include all aspects of spending and budgetary control. Therefore, the successful candidate must have proven commercial experience in a similar operation.
Your role will be split into the following areas
- People – you must be able to lead, coach and develop your team. Always leading from the front
- Operations – including safety compliance, constantly driving success in NPS & Brand Standards. Responsible for driving ancillary spend on site
- Finance – full financial accountability. Including secondary spend, payroll, budgets, purchasing, F&B GP compliance and overall profitability of the site
- New Business – accountability for the sustained development and implementation of an ongoing marketing plan. Planned and speculative outreach activities Development of the corporate business portfolio
- Admin - Weekly Operational Reports, month end reporting
What do we need from you?
- At least 2 years’ senior management experience within the Leisure/Hospitality Industry. You must have experience in a multi faceted environment.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Enthusiastic and proactive – you must be able to think on your feet
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Approachable by customers and your team
I am looking to speak to candidates who have management experience working in a multi-faceted business. This could be a health club, family entertainment centre, trampoline park, bowling, Go Karting or any other leisure business.
This is a full-time position, shifts are based on 42.5 hours per week. Monday to Sunday, including weekends and evenings. Flexibility is vital for this role
- A basic salary of up to £40k
- A genuine and highly achievable opportunity to earn at least 2k per quarter in performance related bonuses. Up to £8k annually
- This forward thinking businesses has also launched a retention bonus that will ensure that employees are financially rewarded for their service and dedication to their role. Up to £4k annually.
Your recruiter for this role is Helen Horton, Account Director at Love Recruitment group, and can be contacted simply by applying for the role below. Helen and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness & leisure sector and work on a number of jobs in the fitness & leisure industry. If keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.